Sunday, May 9, 2010

My First Mama's Day Card

There is a part of me that wants to keep this all to myself, because it makes me so incredibly happy.  But as I was writing my last post just moments ago, I decided that I just had to tell the world (or the maybe 6 people who "follow" me at this point haha) how thoughtful and loving my husband is.

Today I recieved my first Mama's Day card and this is what Boogie "wrote" inside:



Dear Mama,
Thank you for my swimmin pool and my superman shirt, and my squishy frog, and for snacks and panacakes, and for not letting me eat Whimbly's food.  But most of all, thank you for showing me that, even though we're both new to the whole thing, Mama loves me, and I can rely on that for the rest of my life.
I love you,
(Boogie)
P.S. Red boat get sinked.



Whimbly, by the way, is our cocker spaniel.  The boat thing is a bathtime reference.  I wouldn't have included it except that if I ever lose the card, I like to think I could look back here and see it.

My husband rocks.

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

1 comment:

  1. Awww...cute! Richard did something very similar with Lydia. Glad to know how much our husbands appreciate all that we do as mommies. I brought my card to work and sat it on my desk next to a cute picture of Lydia (wait, all pictures of Lydia are cute... lol). Celebrating my first Mother's Day was just awesome! So many more to look forward to in the future!!

    ReplyDelete